Sunday, June 10, 2007

Salamat, Kapuso

I am now on the last phase of my Writing Workshop at GMA. It will run for two months, culminating in July. By then, we would have been training for six months.

The feeling is bittersweet. Since April, I have been included in the writing team of Asian Treasures and Shaider, as part of our immersion. Many of the story concepts I proposed were considered by Don Michael Perez, the headwriter of the said primetime shows and facilitator of our workshop. Some of these ideas ended up being used on the actual script. I feel fulfilled. This has always been my dream.

I will be forever indebted to GMA for giving me the break. It's not actually a writing job yet. But the experience taught me a lot. I guess fate showed me her sense of humor in all these. Who would have thought that a Kapamilya would eventully become a Kapuso? If GMA decides to hire me after the workshop, I can firmly say that I would be a loyal talent to the network. Not as a payback, but as a sign of gratitude to the people who recognized and believed in my talent like only my real friends do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you, my wicked one...

Unknown said...

I love you, my wicked one...

Anonymous said...

I love you, my wicked one...

Anonymous said...

magaling magaling!!

teka..sino si OLIVER?