Friday, February 01, 2008

Reality Check

Here's a funny story.
On a previous blog, I wrote about my woes at work and how torn I am right now. I go on mentioning about how I might be forced to consider leaving PLM so I can pursue my dream and my passion for writing.
Then, last Tuesday, Atty. Adel Tamano approched me at my desk and told me he was surprised to see me at work. Hindi ko agad nakuha yung ibig nyang sabihin. So I just replied, "Of course, Sir."
What he told next shocked me. "Well, your blog says otherwise," he said, smiling. I sat there thinking, Oh my God! He read it!
So, my secret is out in the open. Whew, what a reality check. I post my thoughts in this blog, never fully realizing that there are actually people reading it. I'm such a dumbass, hahaha.
PS: Atty. Tamano, ever the gentleman, spoke to me again later in the afternoon. "Let's talk after the Investiture. We can't lose you here." I am so touched. Now, I'm all confused again.

No comments: