Sunday, February 10, 2008

Torn February

It seems lovers will have themselves fully booked this Valentine's season with two big events: Close Up's Lovapalooza and Clear's Black Valentine's Party. I saw their teaser ads and both were catchy and interesting. Piolo as the black cupid was a good promotional move, as if ostracizing Red as the official color of February was not enough. The Kim and Gerald love team, meanwhile, graced the formulaic Close Up commercial. Nevertheless, there's always room for kilig during Valentine's, so I kinda liked their ad as well. Question is, which one will I go to? Or, perhaps, the bigger question is, will I even attend any at all? Hahaha. I won't give away the answer because that would mean exposing to the world my love life status. Hahaha. I'll keep you guessing.


No comments: